- cozy dinning room
- bar area with lounge
- seat corner to stay
- rooms with breakfast (buffet) or half board
- centrally located
- spacious balconies
- wonderful view of the Mountains of Davos
- ski room
- free parking places directly infront of the hotel
- free wifi connection in all our rooms
- mountrain railways and bus stop close to the hotel
- attractive price performance
- package deals
The Hotel Concordia was built in 1895 as a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients. From 1950 the house was rebuilt into a guesthouse. Since the high increased tourism, the hotel was managed as a 2 star hotel in 1956.
In 1985, the family business was run as a 3 star hotel and has been constantly reinventing and renovating the house over the years.
The Hotel Concordia has been running since winter 2017 as a lovely family run hotel with a lot of passion.
For the perfect start into your day, we serve a varied and well balanced breakfast buffet in our cozy dining room with a lovely mountain view. We prefer local, homemade and fresh products from Switzerland. All our jams, pastries and birchermüsli are homemade. The cold cuts and dairy products are bought directly from local farmers and the bread are freshly baked by the village baker.